My love for technology permeates all aspects of my life. It's good for everyone. My driving goal is to team up with like-minded professionals in a creative & productive space where we shall cultivate and multiply our talents; mine as a UI/UX engineer.
Who am I?
A web aficionado who enjoys constructing brilliant, intuitive websites. I specialize in XHTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, & Photography. In my free time I like to spend time with my family, play ultimate frisbee, and plan for the future.
- age 25
- single, career driven
- excellent health
- clean driving record, VW Jetta 96'
Coursework in Graphic Design & Fine Arts
Indiana University, Southeast, New Albany, IN
Coursework towards degree in Psychology
Bellarmine University, Louisville, KY
Coursework towards degree in Information Technology
Globe University/Minnesota School of Business, Woodbury/Richfield, MN
Constructed web fronts and advertisement campaigns for small businesses and student organizations. Incorporated 3rd party E-Commerce solutions. Coordinated design teams, and conducted target market research for generating site visibility using SEO & creative marketing campaigns.
(Freelance Web Design-Adobe Creative Suite 3, XHTML 1.0 & CSS-IN PROGRESS, Freelance SEO), www.santaselvescharity.com
(Design team member, Partner Board of Directors), www.rockoutcs.com
(currently offline, sample works available on request), www.eyedk.com/
(Official E-sports blog where I express my views as a former pro player and a current head official at www.CEVO.com), www.topcz.org
(consulted on programming requirements/organization), www.specialteacompany.com
(web designer/photographer, currently offline - samples available on request)
Website Manager, Heine Brothers’ Coffee, Louisville, KY
Maintained website working with owners and mail order dept. on design strategies. Assisted in migration of company website to a new server. Updated online catalog content using HTML, Photoshop, CSS, Dreamweaver, using digital imaging (Canon Rebel XTi, Nikon D70).
Experienced user of following programs & languages:
- Adobe Creative Suite 2, 3 & 4 (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, In Design;Limited experience in Flash, Premiere & After Effects)
- Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
PLEASE NOTE:The following individuals contact information is withheld for privacy purposes. Contact me directly for more information.
- Linda DesJardines - Professor of Math at Globe University
- Jonathan Celone - www.CEVO.com & http://pro-am.thecgs.com - Head of Game > Counter-Strike:Source
- Frank Nuccio - President of www.caleague.com Cyberathlete Amateur League
- Frank Cartwright - Owner & Founder of www.premieretix.com
- Gary Heine - Co-Owner & Founder of Heine Brothers' Coffee, Louisville, KY